Covid-19 has disrupted our world like nothing we have seen before; large retailers, financial institutions, businesses all are experiencing the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. Businesses are forced to adapt rapidly to the new normal. This new normal stage requires robust Crisis-Recovery- Growth (CRG) strategies and an execution plan across all channels.
In this webinar, we will be covering how to pivot from the standard content marketing plan, repopulate the content calendar, and reprioritize the channel amplification.
We will cover:
• Point of Views (POV), major themes, and content calendar
• Website content, performance, and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
• FAQs, HowTos, and content for the prosumer audience
• Videos on your site and on YouTube
• Webinar and webinar playbook
• Social and user-generated content
We will explain who to make these assets visible and clickable in the Crisis and Recovery stages and how to maximize long-term organic equity.
The speakers for this webinar will be Fernando Angulo of SEMRush, Khalid Saleh of Invesp, Mike Grenham of Acronym and the moderator will be Erik Newton of Milestone.