Successful digital transformation and adaption in the post-covid era will depend on pivoting your strategy, leading with best practices, and aligning to goals that lead to value creation for your customers and partners.
In the past couple of months our panels of experts shared key insights to accelerate your business’ recovery. The goal for this webinar series is to provide tips, tactics, and strategies across all marketing and digital channels.
In our next webinar, we are presenting to you Chip Rogers, President of American Hotel Lodging Association (AHLA) in conversation with Milestone CEO, Anil Aggarwal. The session will be moderated by Erik Newton, VP of Marketing, Milestone. The goal of the webinar is to discuss how hotels can deploy an effective digital transformation strategy.
Benefit from Chip Rogers thousands of members and their use cases and examples.
Some planned topics include:
1. Your take on the current crisis and how is this crisis different from 2001 and 2010?
2. How has the AHLA adapted or changed during the crisis?
3. What does being customer-centric look like now vs before?
4. What are 3 top on-premise and online recommendations for listeners?
5. Case studies and examples of hotels that have done those right things on-premise and online?
Chip will take questions from the audience as well. Don’t miss this valuable chance to hear from one of the top leaders of the industry.